Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! My next post will continue with my Christmas Bunny in the Snow; however, I wanted to send Thanksgiving messages today and give a "seasonal" watercolor tip. Many thanks to everyone who takes the time to view my blog. I am truly thankful to have the opportunity to enjoy this blog and for so many other things that God has so graciously provided. May each of you enjoy a Thanksgiving Day full of family and friends and blessings.


Watercolor Tip of the Day: How to Paint Easy Fall Trees

When painting fall trees as in the painting above. Wet the tree are with clear water and drop in various fall colors. Let these color merge. While still wet, use a palette knife or edge of a credit card dipped in a dark brown shade and scratch in the tree limbs and branches. After this area dries, use a natural sponge to sponge in the fall tree colors for leaves.



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: