Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanks for the honor!


I have been out of town on a business trip and did not have time to check personal messages or work on my blog. Was I surprised and delighted to find that I had been bestowed the Marie Antoinette Award for my blog while I was out of touch! What a wonderful welcome back from my travels!


Many thanks to Skip and Vicki -- I appreciate their thinking of me. Visit their blogspot at: http://cluckinacritterfarm.blogspot.com/. You'll enjoy the visit...I always do!


Here are the rules for the Marie Antoinette Award:
1. Please put the logo on your journal - Real People - Real Blogs.
2. Place a link from the person, from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 if you can.
4. Put the links of those on your journal.
5. Leave a message on their journal to let them know.
6. Put the award on your sidebar/journal.


Again, thanks....I hope to be able to make my blog interesting and informative. Any tips or suggestions are always welcome.




No comments: